- Roll out the pie crust on a flat clean surface, lightly dusted with some flour. Make sure the entire crust is evenly flat and smooth, and at least ¼-inch thick.
- Spray the cake pan with floured baking spray and gently place the dough on top.
- Press the dough gently down into the pan and trim off excess, leaving at least ½-inch of dough above the cake pan.
- Dock the pie crust by pressing holes into the crust with a fork across the entire crust surface.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on top of the crust and fill the entire cake pan with dried beans. Trim off excess parchment paper, leaving at least a ½-inch paper rim.
- Place the pie crust directly into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket, without the crisper plate.
- Select the Bake function, adjust temperature to 400°F and time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the pie crust when done, let it cool completely, and then remove the beans and parchment paper.
- Combine the eggs, heavy cream, nutmeg, paprika, salt, black pepper, both cheeses, and spinach in a medium bowl. Add in the salmon and mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cooled pie crust. Then place the cake pan into the air fryer basket.
- Select the Bake function, adjust temperature to 345°F and time to 20 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Pause the air fryer when there are 5 minutes remaining and carefully cover the quiche with foil and resume cooking.
- Remove the quiche when done and allow it to cool completely before slicing and serving. Note: To remove the entire quiche from the cake pan, cool for 30 minutes in the fridge, then run a butter knife along the edge of the cake pan and crust.