- MIX together the sausage, garlic powder, onion powder, sage, salt, and pepper. Divide into four balls.
- WRAP the sausage around each of the peeled medium boiled eggs until the egg is fully covered.
- COAT each sausage-covered egg with flour, then dip in beaten egg, and roll in breadcrumbs. Dip in the egg and breadcrumbs again.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- SPRAY the scotch eggs liberally with cooking spray.
- PLACE the scotch eggs in the preheated air fryer.