Sesame Seed Balls (Jin Deui)
- Divide the red bean paste into nine 1-ounce balls. Place in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together rice flour, wheat starch, sugar, and kosher salt in a large bowl until well combined.
- Whisk in the sesame oil and 1½ tablespoons of canola oil into the flour mixture.
- Stir in the warm water until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 9 equal balls and lightly coat with canola oil.
- Flatten the dough balls into 3-inch circles and place a red bean paste ball in the center.
- Pinch the edges of the dough together to cover the red bean ball and roll to make a ball.
- Roll each ball into white sesame seeds.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Place the sesame seed balls into the preheated air fryer basket lined with parchment paper.
- Adjust the temperature to 350°F, set time to 25 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Remove from the air fryer and allow it to cool before serving or enjoy hot.