Soufflé Pancakes with Berries & Cream
- Whisk the flour, 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk the milk, melted butter, egg yolk, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl, then stir into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Place the egg whites and cream of tartar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Whisk on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Fold the egg white mixture into the batter in two additions using a silicone or rubber spatula until just combined, being careful not to pop the air bubbles. Set aside.
- Place the heavy cream, remaining powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of the stand mixer and beat until stiff peaks form to make the whipped cream. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove the crisper plate from the Cosori Smart Air Fryer.
- Set temperature to 330°F and time to 3 minutes, then press Start/Pause to preheat the air fryer.
- Spray the inside of the ring molds with oil spray.
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil spray, then place the ring molds directly into the basket without the crisper plate and fill them to the top with pancake batter.
- Set temperature to 330°F and time to 3 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Flip the pancakes over while still in the ring molds when the timer goes off.
- Set temperature to 330°F and time to 2 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the pancakes when done, and repeat the cooking process with the remaining batter.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, a dusting of powdered sugar, and fresh berries.