Spooky Ghost Puffs
- Bring the milk, water, salt, and butter to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. When the butter melts, add the flour in all at once and stir vigorously until fully combined. When the mixture forms a mass and pulls away from the sides of the pan, remove from heat and place into the stand mixer bowl.
- Use the paddle attachment and beat on medium speed. Add the whisked eggs in 3 different additions, ensuring that the eggs fully incorporate into the dough before adding the next addition.
- When the dough develops a pearl like sheen and is firm enough to hold its shape when piped, it’s ready.
- Place the dough into a large piping bag and snip about 1-inch off the tip.
- Pipe onto parchment paper and set aside.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Place the piped puffs into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 350°F, time to 12 minutes, enable the Shake function and press Start/Pause. Do not open the air fryer during the cooking process or the puffs will deflate. Once the puffs are done, leave them in the air fryer for 2 minutes after the timer goes off.
- Remove from the air fryer and let cool on a wire rack.
- Make the raspberry mascarpone filling: Beat mascarpone with the paddle attachment using an electric mixer on low speed. Remove the whipped mascarpone and set aside. Add the heavy cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar into the stand mixer bowl. Beat on medium until the mixture forms medium peaks then remove from mixer and fold in the mascarpone. Lastly add the raspberry jam and gently fold until combined. Place into a large piping bag fitted with a #9 star tip. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Make the white chocolate ganache: Bring the heavy whipping cream just to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat. Place white chocolate chips in a bowl and pour the hot cream over. Let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk gently to combine.
- Pipe the raspberry mascarpone into the puffs by inserting it from the bottom of the puff.
- Dip the tops into the white chocolate ganache and decorate with candy eyes.