Strawberry Cream Scones
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Cut the butter into the flour using a pastry blender or your hands until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix the strawberries into the flour mixture. Set aside.
- Whisk together the heavy cream, 1 egg, and the vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Fold the cream mixture into the flour mixture until it combines, then roll it out to a 1½-inch thickness.
- Use a round cookie cutter to cut the scones.
- Brush the scones with an egg wash made from 1 egg and the water. Set aside.
- Select Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Line the preheated inner basket with parchment paper.
- Place the scones on top of the parchment paper and cook for 12 minutes at 350°F, until golden brown.