Strawberry Rhubarb Scones
- Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Cut the butter into the flour mixture using a pastry blender or your hands until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Whisk the heavy cream, egg, orange zest, and vanilla extract. Add the cream mixture into the flour mixture and stir until combined. Stir in the strawberries and rhubarb.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 360°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Form the dough into ½-inch thickness on a lightly floured cutting board. Cut out the dough using a floured 2½-inch diameter biscuit cutter.
- Line the preheated air fryer baskets with parchment paper.
- Place scones onto the parchment paper, then lightly brush with the egg and water mixture and sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- Set the time to 13 minutes and press Start/Pause.
- Remove when scones are lightly browned on top. Place scones on a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm by themselves or with your favorite jam or butter!