- ALLOW the dough to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- DUST the dough with flour and roll the dough out to ¼-inch thickness.
- LAYER the ham, cheeses, peppers, and Italian seasoning on half of the dough. Fold over to seal.
- MIX the egg and milk together. Brush the top of the dough with egg wash.
- SPRINKLE salt, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper over the top. Set aside.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE the stromboli into the preheated air fryer.
- COOK at 350°F for 20 minutes. Flip the stromboli every 5 minutes during cooking.