Stuffed French Toast
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- CUT a slit in the middle of the brioche slice.
- STUFF the inside of the slit with cream cheese. Set aside.
- WHISK together the eggs, milk, heavy cream, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- SOAK the stuffed French toast in egg mixture for 10 seconds on each side.
- SPRAY each side of the French toast with cooking spray.
- PLACE the French toast in the preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- REMOVE the French toast carefully with a spatula when done cooking.
- SERVE topped with chopped pistachios and maple syrup.