Swedish Almond Cranberry Cake
- Combine the orange zest, orange juice, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a small microwaveable bowl for the glaze and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Whisk together yogurt, sugar, and eggs until smooth.
- Add the all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, salts an extracts. Stir to combine.
- Add the oil and whisk until smooth.
- Sprinkle the cranberries lightly with flour and fold into the cake batter.
- Spray the Cosori cake pan accessory with cooking spray and pour the batter into the cake pan accessory.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 300°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Place the cake into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Select the Bake function and press Start/Pause.
- Cool cake on a wire rack when done cooking for 10 minutes.
- Turn the cake onto the wire rack and set the cake top side up.
- Brush the cake with the glaze while it is still warm allowing it to drip off to the sides.
- Evenly scatter the toasted almonds on the top of the cake while it is still wet and gently press down.
- Allow the cake to cool completely for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve.