Sweet Potato & Cranberry Stuffing Stuffed Turkey
- Sauté the onions in butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add in the sweet potato, celery, and garlic and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of chicken broth to the saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cover the pot and let the mixture boil for 7 minutes.
- Add the remaining ½ cup of chicken broth, cranberries, and sage, then bring the mixture back to a boil.
- Add in the stuffing and stir until fully combined. Continue cooking on high heat until the stuffing absorbs all the liquid.
- Cover the pot, remove from heat, and set aside.
- Combine the salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Butterfly the turkey breasts to yield a ½-inch-thick larger turkey breast.
- Season the turkey breasts with the salt and pepper mixture on both sides.
- Divide the stuffing mixture into 3 equal portions.
- Place the stuffing mixture onto the bottom of each butterflied turkey breast.
- Roll the turkey breasts up, starting from the bottom. After each roll is made, make sure to tuck and tighten the sides to keep the stuffing secure.
- Secure the roulades by using butcher’s twine, and place into the Cosori Air Fryer baskets.
- Select the Bake function, adjust time to 45 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the turkey roulades from the air fryer when done.
- Cover the turkey roulades with foil and let rest for 8 minutes.
- Slice into ½-inch-thick slices to create 5 slices per roulade.
- Serve immediately.