Teriyaki Pork Skewers
- WHISK the cornstarch and water together.
- COMBINE the cornstarch slurry, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger in a small saucepan. Cook the sauce on high heat until it boils and thickens, about 5 minutes.
- SEASON the sauce to taste with black pepper and allow to cool.
- SKEWER the pork evenly between the wooden skewers.
- MARINATE the skewered pork in some of the teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE the skewers in the preheated air fryer and spray with cooking spray.
- SELECT Steak, adjust to 8 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- BRUSH the skewers with the teriyaki sauce every 2 minutes during cooking.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper, and serve.