Skip to content
- Whisk together eggs and buffalo wing sauce until well combined.
- Marinate the chicken in the egg and buffalo wing sauce mixture for 30 minutes.
- Whisk together the flour, cornstarch, and seasonings until well combined.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the marinade into the seasoned flour and use your hands to create small crumbs.
- Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour pressing down the flour into the chicken until it is fully covered.
- Remove the clumped flour off your hands and mix back into the flour. This will create a crispier breading.
- Spray the chicken liberally with cooking spray on both sides and arrange the chicken on the air fryer basket. Set aside.
Select the Air Fry and Preheat functions, adjust to 360F, set time to 30 minutes and press Start/Pause.
Place the chicken onto the middle rack of the preheated air fryer oven, then press Start/Pause. The air fryer oven will let you know when it is done preheating.
- Remove the chicken when done cooking and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.