Matcha Mochi Pancakes
- Whisk egg, milk, and vanilla together until light and bubbles form. Add flour, mochiko, sugar, baking powder, salt, matcha and whisk to combine. Fold in melted butter.
- Add the pizza pan accessory pan (5-inch-wide) inside the air fryer.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 180°C, and press Start/Pause.
- Spray the pan with nonstick spray and add 32 grams of the batter to the pan.
- Set time to 4 minutes and press Start/Pause.
- Remove pancake and continue with the rest of the pancake batter.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Try layering the with fresh strawberries and butter on top!