Miso-Glazed Rainbow Carrots
- Peel the carrots and cut into ½-inch matchsticks. Set aside in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the rest of the ingredients together in a separate small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture over the carrots and toss until evenly coated. Let sit to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven, adjust temperature to 375°F and time to 5 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the carrots in an even layer, being sure not to overcrowd the pan. Set the marinade aside.
- Insert the baking sheet at mid position into the preheated oven.
- Select the Bake function, adjust temperature to 375°F and time to 12 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then pull out the carrots to brush on more of the marinade before placing them back into the oven.
- Remove the carrots when done, garnish with parsley, and serve warm.