Sweet Potato Cornbread
- Combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl, then set aside.
- Whisk the sweet potato, egg, milk, sour cream, sweet corn and vegetable oil together in a separate large bowl until smooth.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix just until combined.
- Grease an 8-inch cake pan with butter and dust with cornmeal. Tap the pan to spread the cornmeal evenly across the bottom.
- Cover the cake pan with aluminum foil.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven, adjust temperature to 400°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Insert the cake pan at mid position in the preheated oven.
- Select the Bake function, adjust temperature to 400°F and time to 35 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the aluminum foil cover halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when. .
- Remove the cornbread when done and let cool for 5 minutes, then remove the cornbread from the pan and set on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice into 9 pieces and serve at room temperature or warmed with butter, if desired.