- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Add chopped green onion, bell pepper, and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper. Sautee for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir until spinach wilts.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk eggs and parmesan cheese in a separate bowl.
- Add sautéed veggies nd chopped basil.
- Set the temperature on the Cosori Air Fryer to 320°F and press Start/Stop to preheat.
- Pour mixture into a greased round 6x6 baking dish.
- Place baking dish in preheated air fryer.
- Cook at 320°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove when Frittata is set and golden brown.