Turkey Burgers with Asian Slaw
- MIX together the cabbage, onion, carrots, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- WHISK together the vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- TOSS the vegetables with the vinegar dressing and let the Asian slaw marinate for 30 minutes.
- MIX all of the patty ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
- FORM the turkey mixture into 4 patties and set in the fridge to cool.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE the turkey patties in the preheated air fryer.
- COOK for 10 minutes at 400°F.
- SERVE on buns with Asian slaw.