Turkey Pot Pie
- Add water and potatoes to a skillet over medium heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and remaining water and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to the skillet and place onions and apple onto the pan. Add ⅛ teaspoon of salt, then saute onion mixture for 8 minutes.
- Add sherry wine to the skillet and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and carrots, 1 tablespoon of butter, and ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt to the skillet with the onion mixture. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of all-purpose flour to the filling mixture and gently incorporate.
- Add potatoes with water, 1 cup of chicken stock, and ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt. Reduce for 5 minutes or until it reaches a thick texture, then set aside.
- Add turkey, vegetable oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and black pepper to a new skillet over medium heat. Cook for 7 minutes.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of chopped thyme and chicken stock and reduce for 3 minutes.
- Add ½ tablespoon of all-purpose flour into the skillet and reduce for an additional 2 minutes.
- Place the filling mixture into the skillet with the turkey, remove from heat, and mix.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set temperature to 320°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Pour filling into the ramekin and place the puff pastry over the filling.
- Poke six holes in the puff pastry and brush it with whisked egg.
- Select the Bread function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove when done and serve immediately.