Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Combine melted coconut oil, almond butter, sugar, brown sugar, water, almond milk, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Fold to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Scoop dough into 1 ½ inch balls.
- Select Preheat on the Cosori air fryer, change temperature to 320°F, and press Start/Pause .
- Place cookie balls in the fryer basket lined with parchment paper. Lightly flatten the cookies with the palm of your hand. Sprinkle with flakey sea salt (optional).
- Set the temperature to 320°F, time to 7 minutes, and press Start/Pause .
- Remove cookies when set and golden on top.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.