Vegan Smoked “Salmon” on Hash Browns
- Combine the water, salt, sugar, smoked paprika, dill stems, and kombu in a medium saucepot and mix until well combined, then bring to a boil.
- Add the shaved carrots to the saucepot and turn off the heat. Let it steep for 5 minutes until the carrots are flexible.
- Strain the carrots through a colander and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix the shredded potatoes, melted butter, salt, and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Remove the crisper plate from the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket, then spray the basket with oil spray.
- Place the potato mixture directly into the air fryer basket and spread out evenly, then spray with more oil spray.
- Select the Air Fry function, adjust temperature to 400°F and time to 15 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Toss the carrots with olive oil and black pepper until fully coated.
- Remove the hash browns when done.
- Serve the carrots over the hash browns, topped with sour cream and garnished with chives and dill leaves.