Whole Baked Peaches with Cardamom-Thyme Whipped Cream
- Cut each peach in half and remove the pit. Replace each pit with half of a date, then place the peach halves back together.
- Roll out the pie crusts onto a clean surface and cut out 4 pieces of dough to wrap around each peach.
- Wrap each dough piece around each peach, bringing the ends together and sealing tightly around the skin of the peach so no gaps remain.
- Place each dough-wrapped peach into an individual ramekin, brush the top with egg wash, and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Place the crisper plate into the COSORI Smart Air Fryer basket, then place the ramekins onto the crisper plate.
- Select the Bake function, adjust time to 17 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Select the Broil function, adjust time to 4 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Combine the whipped cream ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Chill until ready to use.
- Remove the peaches when done, then serve each peach topped with honey and a dollop of the cardamom-thyme whipped cream.