- CUT the zucchini into ¾-inch thick strips.
- MIX together the flour, salt, and pepper in a dish. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a separate dish. Combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in another dish.
- COAT each piece of zucchini with flour, then dip in egg, and roll in breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE the coated zucchini evenly into the preheated air fryer and spray with Cooking Spray.
- SELECT Frozen Foods, adjust time to 8 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- SHAKE the baskets halfway through cooking (the Shake Reminder function will let you know when!).
- SERVE with a side of ranch.