Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños
- CUT the jalapeños in half, lengthwise, and remove all seeds. Set aside.
- COMBINE ground pork, cheddar, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- SPOON about 1 tablespoon of pork mixture into each jalapeño half.
- PUT the jalapeño halves back together and wrap each jalapeño with bacon.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 320ºF, and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE the bacon-wrapped jalapeños into the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Bacon, adjust time to 16 minutes, and press Start/Pause.