Salmon Catnip Cat Treats
- Drain the tuna or salmon and add to a bowl.
- Chop the catnip flowers into ¼-inch-thick pieces. Discard any stems.
- Mix the fish with the catnip until combined.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch-wide patties, about ⅛-inch-thick.
- Place the patties evenly between the Cosori Food Dehydrator trays.
- Set temperature to 145°F and time to 3 hours, then press Start/Stop.
- Remove the patties when done.
- Cool to room temperature on the trays.
- Break into smaller treat-sized pieces and serve or store in an airtight container.