Air Fried Chicken
- Combine chicken legs, thighs, and buttermilk in a resealable plastic bag. Marinate for 1–1½ hours.
- Mix the flour and all spices in a bowl.
- Remove chicken legs and thighs straight from the bag and dredge in the flour mixture, making sure the chicken is completely covered.
- Place the coated chicken on a cooling rack fitted over a sheet tray and let rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket, then place the breaded chicken legs and thighs onto the crisper plate. Spray them generously on all sides with oil spray.
- Select the Chicken function, adjust temperature to 390°F and time to 17 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the chicken when done and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.