Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the filling until smooth. Pour the mixture evenly into the prepared graham cracker crusts.
- Place mini pumpkin pies into the preheated air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 300°F, time to 13 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove pies when the filling is set, but there is still a slight jiggle.
- Allow pies to cool to room temperature, and then store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped cream or finely chopped pecans.