Strawberry Pretzel Pie
- Place the pretzel crumbs, butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup in a medium bowl and mix until combined and the texture is like that of wet sand.
- Pack the mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket, then place the springform pan onto the crisper plate.
- Select the Bake function, adjust time to 8 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the pie crust when done and let cool completely.
- Place the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and rose water into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and mix on high until combined, then add the heavy whipping cream and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and stir in the strawberry preserves with a spatula to create a swirl throughout the batter.
- Pour the filling into the cooled pie crust, then chill in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or until set.
- Top the pie with fresh strawberries and mint before serving, then carefully remove from the springform pan, slice, and serve.