Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Dog Treats
- Place 2 cups of the quick-cook oats in a food processor or blender and pulse until it resembles a coarse flour. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining oats, applesauce, cinnamon, and eggs and mix until well combined and forms a dough.
- Divide the mixture into roughly ½-tablespoon-sized portions and place them evenly between the COSORI Food Dehydrator trays.
- Set temperature to 135°F and time to 4 hours, then press Start/Stop.
- Remove the treats when done and dried but not crispy. Cool completely, then serve to your pet.