Baked Custard Toasts
- Whisk the Greek yogurt, egg, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract, ginger, and salt together in a small bowl to make the custard.
- Use your fingers to gently press a well in the center of each piece of brioche. Fill each well with the yogurt custard, then place 5 blackberries into the custard of each slice.
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket.
- Select the Preheat function, adjust temperature to 325°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Place 2 brioche slices onto the preheated crisper plate.
- Set temperature to 325°F and time to 8 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the custard toasts when done, dust with powdered sugar, and garnish with chopped mint. Repeat the cooking process with the remaining brioche slices.
- Serve warm.