Buttered Crab Rolls with Chive Mayo
- Whisk all of the chive mayo ingredients together in a medium bowl, then set aside.
- Brush the hot dog buns with the butter.
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket.
- Place the buns onto the crisper plate.
- Adjust temperature to 415°F and time to 3 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the buns when done.
- Mix the crab meat and Old Bay seasoning together, then add chive mayo to taste.
- Lay lettuce in the bottom of each toasted hot dog bun, top with a generous mound of crab, then serve with lemon wedges on the side.