Crispy Accordion Potato Skewers
- Cut off the sides and ends of the potatoes so the potatoes form peeled rectangular columns.
- Cut the columns into 8 planks, each one approximately 2½ inches long, 1½ inches wide, and ½ inch thick.
- Place a potato plank between 2 chopsticks, with the longer side going horizontally. Carefully make vertical cuts, ⅛ inch apart or less, all the way down the potato piece, using the chopsticks to prevent the knife from slicing all the way through to the cutting board.
- Turn the potato over and return the chopsticks to the same position, and this time make diagonal cuts in the same manner across the surface, taking care not to cut all the way through to the cutting board.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the remaining potato planks.
- Skewer the cut potatoes, stretching out the cuts to reveal the designs the cuts made.
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket.
- Select the Preheat function, adjust temperature to 400°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Place the potato skewers onto the preheated crisper plate and brush them with half of the melted butter, then sprinkle with half of the kosher salt.
- Set temperature to 400°F and time to 12 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
- Flip the potato skewers halfway through cooking, then brush the other sides with the remaining butter and season with the remaining salt. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the accordion potato skewers when done and serve garnished with the fresh chives.