- Place the pork tenderloin on a cutting board. Carefully cut down the center lengthwise with a knife, not cutting all the way through, opening it up like a book.
- Continue making small cuts into the thickest part of the meat to open it up until it is roughly rectangular in shape.
- Lay the pork between 2 pieces of plastic wrap, then pound it to ½-inch thickness using a meat tenderizer.
- Combine the orange zest and juice, lime zest and juice, olive oil, brown sugar, grated garlic, paprika, cumin, and kosher salt in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add the pork tenderloin and shake to mix everything together. Marinate at room temperature for 40 minutes.
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket.
- Select the Preheat function, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and place it onto the preheated crisper plate.
- Set temperature to 425°F and time to 15 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
- Flip the pork tenderloin halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the pork tenderloin when done and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing into strips.
- Brush the inside of each Cuban roll with melted butter, then spread with the yellow mustard.
- Layer the pork tenderloin slices, ham, and dill pickle slices on of one side of each roll, top with 2 slices of the Swiss cheese, then place the other side of the roll on top.
- Place the sandwiches onto the crisper plate.
- Set temperature to 425°F and time to 3 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the sandwiches when done, halve them crosswise, then serve.