Grilled Peach & Burrata Salad
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket.
- Select the Preheat function, then press Start/Pause.
- Place the peaches and 1½ tablespoons olive oil in a medium bowl and toss to coat. Season with salt to taste.
- Place the peaches onto the preheated crisper plate.
- Select the Veggies function, adjust time to 9 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Shake the peaches halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the peaches when done.
- Divide the arugula between 4 plates and top with equal portions of peaches, burrata cheese, hazelnuts, and mint.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar over each salad, season with flaky sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then serve.