Tangy Smashed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Place the halved Brussels sprouts into the boiling water and cook for 6 to 7 minutes, then drain over a colander and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the orange marmalade, mustard, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and 1 teaspoon kosher salt in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Press each Brussels sprout half underneath the flat side of a knife or a bench scraper so that the sprout is flattened slightly. Place the smashed sprouts into a bowl.
- Toss the sprouts with half of the orange marmalade sauce, bacon, olive oil, remaining kosher salt, and the pepper.
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket.
- Select the Preheat function, then press Start/Pause.
- Place the Brussels sprouts onto the preheated crisper plate.
- Select the Veggies function, adjust temperature to 415°F and time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Shake the Brussels sprouts halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts when done and toss with the remaining orange marmalade sauce, then serve topped with the grated Pecorino Romano.